I’m sure most adults would end this sentence with peace, love, happiness, to end world hunger, etc etc etc.. Well this adult would like all those things too, but dangit I want all kinds of stuff to open up under the tree as well. 🙂 Please Santa, bring something for mommy this year, I’ve been very good. While your at it I guess you can stick a few presents under the tree for the 3 boys of mine that have drove me insane and the hubby for putting up with my OCD all through out the year. Yeah Yeah Yeah I’m sure the kids and the husband are thinking, what the heck woman, we deserve more than you cause we have to put up with your crap more than you do us. Well, that’s not how it goes, Happy Wife/Mom equals Happy Life, isn’t that right ladies? hahaha
So for the hubby, if you really read this, here is my list:
- Google Chrome Notebook https://www.google.com/chromebook/
- Red Barn Chicken Coop http://www.tractorsupply.com/tsc/product/precision-pet-orb-country-classic-coop
- Tractor Seat Bar Stool http://www.tractorsupply.com/tsc/product/big-sky-carvers-tractor-seat-bar-stool
- A Love Sac bean bag http://www.lovesac.com/sacs.html
- A Diamond Candle, you know what smells I like https://www.diamondcandles.com/
- 2017 Jeep Grand Cherokee in Charcoal gray http://www.jeep.com/grand-cherokee.html
Well that’s the top 6 items on my list… Noooooo that’s not too much honey, 🙂 Yes I’m being funny, you don’t have to get me all those gifts, but a few would be just fine. LOL
Christmas morning will be a good one for everyone, no matter how many gifts are distributed around and about. As long as we are all together, under the same roof, enjoying each others company, it will be great!
The countdown is now at 23! Better get shopping!
Til next time,
Trish the Dish