Summertime dishes are always fun and refreshing. This Cucumber Caprese Salad is a great side dish for steaks, burgers, chicken, shrimp, and more! Simple and easy to make, this Cucumber Caprese Salad is loaded with sweet, fresh vegetables. Try it out and see for yourself how delicious it is!
- 1 Cucumber, sliced and diced
- 4-5 Mozzarella Cheese Sticks (Fresh Mozzarella will work as well)
- Cherry Tomatoes (Red and Yellow)
- Dried Basil
- Dried Oregano
- Dash of Salt and Pepper
- 2 tbsp Olive Oil
- 2 tbsp Balsamic Vinegar
- In a small bowl mix together Balsamic Vinegar, Olive Oil, Basil, Oregano, salt and pepper. Set aside.
- Half the cherry tomatoes or quarter them, whichever you prefer.
- Cut mozzarella sticks into bite size pieces and add to the bowl with tomatoes.
- Dice the cucumber into bite size pieces or smaller and add to tomatoes and cheese.
- Pour marinade over veggies and cheese, mix well.
- Refrigerate for at least 10 minutes before serving.
Makes about 4 servings.
Til next time,