I will be heading next door to my mom and dad’s for Thanksgiving dinner, no big travel plans for me, unlike most people that have to travel far and wide. So I am thankful for that cause, I’m sure it’s gonna be a mad house out there today.
As my mom prepares the turkey, ham, mashed potatoes, green beans, deviled eggs, corn, carrots and all her desserts, I decided to make a few things myself to share on this day.
I started off with pasta salad:
- Pasta noodles
- Caesar salad dressing
- Mozeralla cheese sticks
- Green onion
- Cherry tomatoes (both red and yellow)
- Salt and pepper
- Parmesan cheese
- Cook noodles til tender
- While noodles are cooking, quarter the cherry tomatoes (I used half from each container)
- Dice green onions
- Cut up the mozeralla cheese sticks into bite size pieces
- Add the tomatoes, pepperoni, green onions, mozeralla cheese to a bowl.
- Drain noodles and add to bowl.
- Use the whole bottle of salad dressing and mix together. Add a dash of salt and pepper.
- Top it of with a sprinkle of Parmesan cheese.
Easy as pie and a very delicious pasta salad.
Enjoy and til next time,
Trish the Dish